tnpsc application form 2014, tnpsc civil judge 2014 apply online, tnpsc august notification 2014 apply online, tnpsc online application 2014, tnpsc civil judge notification 2014 apply online, tn civil judge online application form 2014, www tnpscexams net, tnpsc online registration for civil judge post, tnpsc apply online for civil judge post, tnpsc civil judge application, www.tnpscexams.net, tamil nadu psc civil judge application form 2014, tnpsc apply for 162 civil judge posts,
TNPSC Online Application Form 2014 | www.tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Civil Judge Application 2014: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 2014 Applications are invited only through online mode up to 21.09.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the following post. Further details are given below…
Name Of The Post: Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089) (2013-2014)
Name of the Service and Code No: Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Service Code No.060)
Eligibility: Candidates must have degree in law of a university in india, Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court or Courts Subordinate thereto and must have so practised for not less than 3 years on the date of this Notification.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or mobile number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview call letters, other memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID.
Applying Online Process:
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2) Click “Apply On-line” to open up the on-line application form.
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Note: Candidate who have One Time Registration ID (Unique ID) and pass word, have to apply separately for all notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Mode of Fee Payment: Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
Date of notification: 26/8/2014
Last date for submission of applications: 21/9/2014
Last date for payment of fee through bank or post Office: 23/9/2014
Date of written examination:
1.Translation Paper: 18.10. 2014 : 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.
2. Law Paper-I: 18.10. 2014 : 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
3. Law Paper-II: 19.10.2014 : 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.
4. Law Paper –III: 19.10.2014 : 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
Incoming search terms:
- Ap Polycet result in 2 014 (1)
- gif jabalpur admt card 21 9 2014 (1)
- gifjabalpur admit card sept 2014 (1)
- tnpsc aplication (1)
- tnpsc civil judge post online application 2014 - 2015 (1)
- TNPSC Gov Latest Notification 2014 onetime registeration form (1)
- tnpsconlineapplication (1)
- tnpsconlineapplication2014 (1)
- www civiljudgepost application form (1)