RRB Banglore Paramedical Staff 2014 Application Form
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates can apply for a particular post to any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned www.rrbbnc.gov.in Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website of RRB and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to submit ONLINE application separately, for the post(s) of that RRB to which he/she wants to apply. Examination fee, if applicable, has to be paid separately.
Steps To Fill Online Applications:
- Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate, the eligible post(s) matching with the qualification (of the candidate) in that RRB shall be listed out. Similarly if that RRB has vacancies from more than one Railway/Unit, then all such units will also be listed out. Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the post(s) and / or Railway(s)/Unit(s).
- Pay examination fee (Rs.100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip
NOTE: – Candidates who opt to pay examination fee through “SBI challan” or “Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip” mode should note that the mode will be deactivated at the end of working hours on 28.11.2014 i.e. two days before the closing date.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing your signature, photograph, left thumb impression and the declaration.
- Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration given in your own running handwriting (not in capital / spaced out letters), with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen), to the extent possible, in the spaces provided on the downloaded blank “Template”.
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in colour JPG format, 100 DPI and size of the file should be between 100 Kb and 200 Kb.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled “Template”.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST who want to avail the facility of free travel authority (second class Railway Pass) have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also. Scan the certificate in the JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 Kb and 100 Kb.
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications, he/she can do so but for any such modification additional fee of Rs.100/- shall be payable. This fee for modification shall be applicable even to candidate belonging to exempted categories (i.e. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Woman/Minority/economically backward class candidates).
- To modify application already submitted ONLINE, go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link on the website of the choosen RRB.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
- Login using Registration Number and Password.
- Pay additional fee (Rs.100/-) either online or through SBI branch/computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment is done within the dates mentioned in the challan.
Click here To Apply Online For RRB Banglroe 2014
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates…..
Incoming search terms:
- content (2)
- rrb registration paramedical 2014 (2)
- rrb banglore (1)
- rrb exam for paramedical staff candidate log in (1)
- rrb paramedical online registration (1)
- rrb paramedical staff 2014 (1)
- rrb paramedical2014 (1)
- rrbbnc gov in for paramedicals 2014 (1)
- www rrb paramedicalregistration (1)