STATE BOARD OF TEHCNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ANDHRA PRADESH:: HYDERABAD
No.SBTET-EE-II-3/Polycet-2014/936/2012 Date: 25-03-2014
POLYTECHNIC COMMON ENTRANCE TEST -2014
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2014-2015.
Name of the Organisation: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh
Name of the exam: Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)
Admission Schedule: The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET results. Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2014-2015 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling, where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent & recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., Hyderabad are eligible. The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
How to Apply:
- State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/Helpline centres/ through payment gate way. The detailed list of these centres is available at http://sbtetap.gov.in website. In order to file application through these centers a filing fee of Rs.330/- (Rupees Three hundred and thirty only) (Excluding Application Cost) has to be paid to the operator by the candidate.
- The detailed procedure of filling up of the application form is available in the instructions booklet supplied along with the Application Form. Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully before filling-up the Application duly filled in the application form is to be given to the Operator for filing Online.
1) Commencement of sale of POLYCET-2014 booklet along with application: 6 -04-2014 (Sunday)
2) Commencement of filing of online application form for Rs 330/- from Helpline centres/Aponline centres /Through payment gate way: 6-04-2014 (Sunday)
3) Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application: 28-04-2014 (Monday)
4) Date of conduct of POLYCET-2014: 21-05-2014 (Wednesday) Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
State Board of Technical Education and Training
7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan,
Tankbund Road, Saifabad,
Hyderabad- 500 063.
Click here for Official Notification
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates……
Incoming search terms:
- Ts polyset nic in (19)
- polycet cgg gov in (7)
- sbteap com allotment results (4)
- www sbtetap gov in (3)
- sbtet polycet latest updates (3)
- admin sbtet@gmail com (2)
- ap polyset counciling status (2)
- sbtet nic in (2)
- cpmt allotement2014 (2)
- SbtetAP COM ALLOTMENT RESULTS (2)