PECET Counselling notification for ap & telangana 2014, www.pecet.apsche.ac.in, pecet 2014 admissions, ap pecet web counselling dates 2014, telangana pecet counseling schedule 2014, pecet new counseling schedule 2014, pecet counseling dates 2014, tg pecet latest counseling notice, pecet rank wise counseling dates 2014, pecet online counseling schedule, ap pecet 2014 counselling notification, appecet org, pecet apsche ac in, pecet certificate verification dates, pecet document verification 2014, Tg pecet-2014 counseling dates 2014, ts pecet admissions 2014
PECET Counselling Notification 2014 For AP & Telangana | www.pecet.apsche.ac.in
PECET 2014 Counselling Notification: The qualified candidates of PECET-2014 Examinations are informed that the Web counseling for admission into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2014-15 will be conducted as per the schedule given below….
PECET Web Counselling Schedule:
The candidate should submit the following Original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification. All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
- PECET-2014 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates…
Incoming search terms:
- Pecet apsche ac in (122)
- pecet apsche ac in 2014 (47)
- www pecet apsche ac in (29)
- www pecet apsche ac in2014 (3)
- tspolycet 2015 result rank card download (2)
- ap pecet 2014 shedule (2)
- ts pecet counciling date (2)
- when did the ts pecet counciling (1)
- when is PECET exam in telanga (1)
- www ap pecet apsch ac in (1)