Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Nuclear Fuel Complex
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NFC/01/2014
On-line applications are invited for the following posts in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad, an industrial Establishment under the Department of Atomic Energy. The selected candidates will be posted at Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad or at Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tamilnadu or in any other constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy in India.
Name of the Organisation: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
Name of the Post:
1) SCIENTIFIC POSTS
- Technical Officer/D: 2 posts
2) TECHNICAL POSTS
- Category – I Trainees: 100 posts
- Category – II Trainees: 547 posts
- Technicians – B Mason: 06 posts
- Technician – C Boiler Operator: 04 posts
3) ADMINISTRATIVE & AUXILIARY POSTS
- Stenographer GR-II: 9 posts
- Stenographer GR-III: 12 posts
- Work Assistants/ A, Hospital Work Assistant/ A: 58 posts
No.of posts: 657 posts
Education Qualification: Kindly refer official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates apply online through official website www.nfcrecruitment.in on or before 12th April, 2014
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Personal Interview, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
- Technical Officer/D: Rs.250/-
- Trainee Category-I: Rs.150/-
- Stenographer – Gr-II: Rs.150/-
- Other Posts: Rs.100/-
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 12th April 2014
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more jobs.