JEST Online Application 2015 www.jest.org.in Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) Registration Form
JEST Application Procedure 2015:
- Applications for JEST- 2015 can be submitted ON-LINE ONLY.
- Last date of ON-LINE submission of applications is December 8, 2014.
- Before filling the ON-LINE application form, candidate is requested to read the following instructions carefully.
To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid email-id. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration of results, for that year. Email-ids are linked to the created account as well as to the application, and will be used for all communications with the applicants.
The steps for submission of ON-LINE application form are
- Register yourself before you login. It is assumed that you already have an email-id.
- To register, the candidate has to click on the “register to appear for the exam” link in the Homepage. You will receive an email with your account information after registering with a valid email-id. Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting your password and further login.
- Login to the JEST homepage with your username (your email-id) and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the “Submit Application” button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online using the State Bank of India i-collect facility. Please check the FAQ for details of the payment process.
- After ON-LINE submission of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be considered complete. NO modification will be allowed after this.
Post-Submission of Application form
- On successful submission of ON-LINE application form you will receive an E-mail with following information from JEST Website.
• Application data after final submission containing Unique Submission Number and filled in data.
- Please save this e-mail for further correspondence with the JEST authority.
- If you do not receive the above-mentioned e-mail after submission of application form and the successful e-payment of the application fee, contact JEST authority.
- Admit card will be available in the JEST webpage after 15th of January, 2015. Bring a printout of the downloaded admit card and one of your photo-ids for entry into the examination centre. Admit cards will NOT be sent by post/email.
Click HERE to get an account.
Click HERE To Apply Online
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates…
Incoming search terms:
- jestaplication (2)
- jest online application (1)
- okailakosam songsmp3 (1)
- online file upload application for agbsc at chennai (1)
- WWW JEST ORG IN//APLIATION PROCIDURE (1)
- www okailakosam hd video (1)
- Www okailakosam telugu songs downloads (1)
- www svupg cet councilingdates 2015 in (1)