jemat 2014, jemat 2014 notification, wbut jemat entrance exam 2014, www.applyfortest.com, jemat admission 2014 notification, jemat exam date 2014, jemat entrance test 2014, joint entrance management aptitude test (JEMAT) notification 2014
JEMAT 2014 Notification | WBUT JEMAT Entrance Exam 2014
JEMAT is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) /MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs offered by the management institutions of the state (both government and private) for the commencing session 2014.
Name of the Exam: Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)
- The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programs is a bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/Technology/ Medical/ Dental/ Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- The candidates who will appear in final examination (graduation) to be held in 2014 may apply.
Exam Pattern: The JEMAT written test will be an objective type examination of two hours duration consisting of three sections viz, English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (GD/PI) to be conducted by WBUT.
|Section I||English||40 Marks|
|Section II||Mathematics||40 Marks|
|Section III||Logical Reasoning/GK||20 Marks
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply online through official website www.applyfortest.com. The online application and uploading scanned self-signed photo can be made from the website www.applyfortest.com. After submitting the Application form the same has to be printed and is to be sent to the University office. Self Attested copies of marksheets, certificates and other testimonials as well as SC/ST/OBC certificates and the Demand Draft should be submitted with a signed copy of Application Form. The name of the applicant , the application form number and the contact number of the applicant should be written on the back of the demand draft.
Selection Process: Written Test will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (GD/PI) to be conducted by WBUT
- Written examination fees are Rs. 600/- for general category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC. The fees are to be paid in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of WBUT-JEMAT payable at Kolkata.
- Admit card available from: Monday, June 16, 2014.
- Last date of submission of application form: Friday, June 20, 2014.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: Monday, June 23, 2014.
- Date of JEMAT: Sunday, June 29, 2014.
Test Centres: Kolkata (N), Kolkata (S), Durgapur, Berhampore and North Bengal
Click here for More Details
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates regarding above Exam results……….
Incoming search terms:
- Jemat gd result 2014 (2)
- www applyfortest com (1)
- sinkkah (1)
- norglf (1)
- jemat exjum form filam last date (1)
- edgetrz (1)
- Date of Admission in Wbut mba 2014 through gate score (1)
- busyrru (1)
- barnq1h (1)
- b a g/2nd year pls exjum questions (1)