Indian Post Department Recruitment 2014: Indian Post Department has published total 8243 posts for India Post Recruitment 2014 of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant its on official website at www.indiapost.gov.in and padarexam2014.in. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-02-2014 to 27-03-2014.
Name of the Organisation: Indian Postal Department Department
Name of the post:
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
No.of posts: 8243 posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 / 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18years to 27 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + G.P Rs.2400/- + Admissible Allowance
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.pasadrexam2014.in on or before 27th march, 2014.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and typing test.
- Candidates have to pay the application form registration fee of Rs.100/- for all categories of candidates who have registered.
- Male applicants belongs to General and OBC category have to pay the examination fee of Rs.400/- at the nearest e-payment Post Offices in the form of Cash (INR) only through the Fee Payment challan printed form the website.
- Candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Impaired/ Woman are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Online Application Opening Date : 26-02-2014
- Online Registration Closing Date : 27-03-2014
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online