Guide lines to set Photo & Sign Size to Apply GATE 2015. How to set Photograph & Signature resolution GATE 2015, Photograph and Signature Requirements GATE 2015
Guide lines to set Photo & Sign Size to Apply GATE 2015
Photograph and Signature Requirements
The GATE 2015 Online Application Processing System requires that your photograph and signature be uploaded electronically at the time of submitting your application. Uploading photograph or signature that does not meet the specifications can result in the disqualification of the application without any refund of the application fee.
Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of the photograph submitted will lead to rejection of your GATE application, without any refund of the application fee. The GATE score card will be printed with the photograph you submit.
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st July 2014.
- In the photograph, the face should occupy about 50% of the area, and with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5 cm × 3.5 cm print.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 × 480 (0.3 Mega pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 × 240.
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the exam.
GATE 2015 Notification
GATE 2015 Exam Date & Important Dates Eligibility for GATE 2015 Entrance Exam GATE 2015 Online Application GATE 2015 Papers & Paper Codes Guide lines to set Photo & Sign Size to Apply GATE 2015 Download GATE 2015 Admit Cards from 17th Dec 2014
Incoming search terms:
- GATE 2015 photo size (13)
- GATE 2015 SIGNATURE RESOLUTION (12)
- sign size for gate 2015 (10)
- gate 2015 photo requirements (8)
- gate 2015 signature size (8)
- gate 2015 photo (6)
- gate 2015 sign resolution (5)
- gate 2016 sign size (5)
- gate 2015 photo and signature size (3)
- signature resolution for gate2015 (3)