clat 2015 notification, clat entrance exam 2014 notification, clat (law) latest notification 2015, clat 2015 important dates, clat 2015 important dates, law entrance exam notification 2014, law entrance exam application form 2014, clat law application last date 2014, www.lawentrance.com, common Law Admission Test (clat) 2015 latest notice, clat 2015 exam date, clat application fee important dates, clat2015.com, NLUS clat 2015 latest law entrance exam notification pdf download, clat 2014 LAW admissions notification
CLAT (LAW) Entrance Exam Notification 2015 | www.lawentrance.com
About CLAT 2014: The CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 14 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). Altogether 33,491 aspirants from 21 cities registered successfully online to take the test this year. Out of the total candidates who appeared for the test, 31,231 were for 1,660 undergraduate (UG) seats and 2,260 were for postgraduate (PG) seats in the National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT 2013 witnessed participation from around 31,000 students.
Name Of The Exam: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
For Under-Graduate Programs: Candidate should have obtained a Higher Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
For Post- Graduate Programs: Candidate should have obtained a LL.B/five-year integrated LL.B degree/any other equivalent degree from a recognized university with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
How To Apply:
- Candidates taking CLAT 2015 need to Apply Online for CLAT 2015 Application Forms. This year no other mode of submission has been permitted for CLAT 2015 Online Application Forms.
- The CLAT 2015 Online Applications can be made through the official website.
- The candidates need to remit the CLAT 2015 Application fees, i.e; Rs. 4000/- Only for the General Candidates and Rs. 3500/- Only for the Reserved categories.
- CLAT 2015 Online Application Forms shall be available from January 2015 onwards.
The fees to be remitted while submitting the online application form of CLAT 2015 for General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates is Rs.4000/- (for SC and ST category candidates it is Rs.3500/-), excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways.
Availability Of Application forms – in the month of January
Online submission of application forms – till mid April
Accessibility of Admit Cards – by April end
Date of CLAT 2015 – in the month of May
Results – 15 days after the exam
Online Admission Counselling – in June
Closure of Admission(CLAT Office) – by June end
LST Lawentrance offers the following CLAT Coaching programs:
- LST Span ( 2 year classroom program)
- LST Plus (1 year classroom program)
- LST Express (Crash course)
- LST Beacon (Correspondence course)
- LST Test Series
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates….
Incoming search terms:
- clat 2015 notification (4)
- www lawentrance com (2)
- clat entrance exam 2015 (1)
- clat notice 2015 (1)
- trailers okalelakosam (1)
- Www telugu 2014 okalelakosam wep (1)