The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace. The Board provides excellent infrastructural, developmental, research facilities and career prospects to its professionals.
Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of the Post: Junior & Senior Assistant and Director
Total Number of Posts: 138 Posts
Name and Number of Posts:
1. Joint Secretary: 02 posts
2. Joint Director (Accreditation Unit): 03 posts
3. Joint Director (Inclusion Cell): 01 post
4. Joint Director (Vocational): 01 post
5. Assistant Secretary (IT): 03 posts
6. Assistant Secretary: 04 posts
7. Deputy Director (voc) (Industrial/ School coordination): 02 posts
8. Deputy Director (Accreditation Unit): 04 posts
9. Deputy Director (Inclusion cell): 02 posts
10. Assistant Director (Vocational Cell): 05 posts
11. Analyst: 05 posts
12. Assistant Director (Inclusion cell): 02 posts
13. Assistant Programmer: 02 posts
14. Section Officer (Affiliation) for CBSE: 01 post
15. Section officer (legal): 03 posts
16. Superintendent (Legal): 01 post
17. Assistant: 09 posts
18. Public Relations Assistant: 03 posts
19. Senior Assistant (Computer): 04 posts
20. Executive Assistant: 22 posts
21. Stenographer: 12 posts
22. Junior Assistant (Computer): 06 posts
23. Junior Assistant: 36 posts
24. Hindi (Typist): 05 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 27 to 35 yrs. Age Relaxation as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation/Post Graduation/B.E/B.Tech from recognized university/board. More details refer to official notification.
Application Fee: Male Unreserved and OBC Rs.500/- and Women candidates of Unreserved and OBC Category Rs.250/- and SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen is exempted for paying fee.
Mode of Application Fee: The Payment can be made through online mode or through demand draft issued by any nationalized bank on or after the date of advertisement and drawn in favour of the “Secretary, CBSE” payable at Delhi only.
Selection Process: Candidates selection process will be based on the Performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: See more details refer to official notification.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply through online official www.cbse.nic.in. OR Last date of receipt of print out of on-line generated application form along with self-attested copies of all documents in support of eligibility of the applied post and Demand Draft (if any) at CBSE, Delhi office by speed-post on before 28th February 2014.
Starting Date for online application submission: 23-01-2014 to 28-02-2014
Last date for online application submission: 28-02-2014
Last date of receipt of print out of on-line generated application form: 17-03-2014
Official Website: www.cbseacademic.in or www.cbse.nic.in
Click here for CBSC Delhi Official Notification
Click here for CBSE Online Application
Incoming search terms:
- cbse junior assistant results2014 delhi (3)
- Cbsc syallabus for common screening test (1)
- cbse junior assistant exam results 2014 (1)
- syllabus cbse asst professor and asst director (1)
- syllabus for cbse junior assistant main exam 2014 (1)
- THE SLLABUS OF SENIOR ASSISTANT (1)