BEd minority counselling 2014, B.ed muslim minority 2nd counseling 2014, edcet muslim minority second phase counseling dates 2014, edcet.apsche.ac.in, ap b.ed minority 2nd counseling schedule 2014, Bed 2nd muslim minarity 2014 2nd web counseling, edcet minority web counselling 2014, ed.cet 2014 muslim category 2nd web counselling schedule 2014, bed 2nd web counselling dates for muslim minority, b.ed 2nd web counselling 2014, edcet2014 second phase minority counselling 2014
BEd (EDCET) 2nd Phase Minority Counselling Dates 2014
B.Ed Minority 2nd Counselling 2014: Students of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana qualified Muslim and Christian Minority candidates of Ed.CET-2014 are informed to attend the 2nd Phase of counseling for admissions to the leftover seats in B.Ed. course for the Academic Year 2014–15 as per the schedule given below.
Place of Counseling:
Presidency School of Management and Computer Science
Beside Basera Function Hall,
Candidates should produce all the certificates in ORIGINAL VIZ:
- Ed.CET–2014 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Certificate and Memorandum of marks along with pass certificate of intermediate or equivalent.
- Certificate indicating date of birth (SSC or equivalent)
- Study certificate from 9th class to Graduation.
- Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of the candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- Residence certificate of Father/Mother for a period of seven years in A.P. excluding the period of employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of Non-local candidates
- Transfer Certificate and
- Three sets of photo copies of all certificates and three recent passport size photographs.
- Muslim Minority students shall be eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee subject to the eligibility rules to be stipulated in due course by the Government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Fee Particulars: Candidates will have to pay non refundable fee of Rs.300/- and Rs.600/- towards registration and counseling respectively Fee shall be remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Convener, Ed.CET-AC-SW-II-2014 Admissions” payable at Hyderabad or in cash at the bank counters located at the admission Centre.
1.This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters shall be sent to individual students. Mere attending the counseling does not guarantee the candidate a seat. The details of the seats available in various colleges and Methods will be notified at the time of counseling. Students will have to wait for an extra day, if required.
2. The Minority students who take admission in a college through SW-II-AC can slide to a college in SW-I and vice versa.
3. Last date for cancellation of admission taken through SW-II is 21.10.2014.
4. Last date for reporting to the allotted candidate through SW-II-AC to their respective college is 22.10.2014.
All the Best and Thank you for visiting http://way2freshers.in. Please Keep visiting our website for more latest updates….
Incoming search terms:
- minority counselling hyderabad edcet 2014 (169)
- Ed cet 2phase counseling (6)
- ed cet 2phase (5)
- edcet minority councelling (5)
- Edcet minority councelling at falaknuma wich college\s (5)
- Edcet 2nd phase web Counsilling date schedule (4)
- muslim minority bed counsling (4)
- edcet 2nd phase counselling of 2014 (4)
- phase 2 minority counselling 2014 (4)
- Edcet 2nd phase Counsilling notification (3)