AP EAMCET Counseling Procedure 2014, Telangana eamcet counselling 2014, ap eamcet counselling process 2014, manabadi eamcet counselling dates 2014, www.eenadupratibha.net, www.sakshieducation.com, www.eamcet.nic.in, www.apeamcet.org, TG EAMCET 2014 counselling process step by step, eamcet2014 web counselling, eamcet online web option counselling steps 2014, ap eamcet counselling process step by step 2014
AP EAMCET Counseling Procedure 2014
1. Issue of Notification:
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the follwoing certificates
– Hall ticket of EAMCET
– Rank Card of EAMCET
– SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
– Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Inetermdiate (10+2)
– Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
– Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2014 also be submitted
(in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
– PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
– Transfer Certificate.
– Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
3. Exercising Options:
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web and the Candidates have to download the allotment order.
Incoming search terms:
- Eamcet nic in (141)
- tg eamcet (8)
- eenadu news paper about eamcet (3)
- eamcet enadu news about certification (2)
- eamcet counselling dates 2014 in telangana (2)
- namoona eamcet (2)
- enadu newspaper 14 aug eamcet councelling (2)
- list eamcet procedure steps (2)
- eenadu news about eamcet web counselling dates 2014 (2)
- eamcet verification news in eenadu on 15/08/2014 (2)