AP CEEP 2014 Polytechnic Web Counselling | Polycet Web Counselling 2014
AP CEEP 2014 Web Counselling: The Qualified candidates of POLYCET-2014 are informed that admission into Polytechnic will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification.
Accordingly the qualified candidates of POLYCET-2014 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, IV to X Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee (Government Rs.3,800/- and Private Un-aided Polytechnic/2nd Shift Private Engineering Colleges Rs.15,500/- per annum).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates are as per the orders issued by Governments of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh from time to time. However, these candidates have to pay SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
Schedule for Decentralized Certificate Verification for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minorities(Reporting time 9.00 A.M)
LAST ++ Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in POLYCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or equivalent Marks.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. Candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of residence and Ration card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificates Verification at Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad only as per above schedule, see the Annexure-III.
4. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan as per the dates given in the Schedule.
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by you will be frozen and you should take a print out. IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, APPROACH ANY ONE OF THE HELP LINE CENTRES ON 18.06.2014 TO MODIFY YOUR FROZEN OPTIONS. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://polycet.nic.in on 21.06.2014 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and challan form for payment of fee.
4) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank. 5) Report to Polytechnic concerned with receipt and
allotment order before 28.06.2014 before 05.00 P.M. 6) Failure to report by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat. Commencement of class work is on 28.06.2014.
Incoming search terms:
- https://polycet nic in (60)
- convener polycet admissions (10)
- ceep web counselling 2014 (6)
- Polycet co in (5)
- Convener POLYCET (5)
- apceep nic in (4)
- https://mumbai rrbonlinereg net/frmPrimaryReg aspx (4)
- apceep nic in web counselling 2014 (4)
- apceep nic in convener polycet (3)
- polycet convenor address (3)